My level ranking are stopped into 30 Kyu

emerson_novais

My level ranking are stopped into 30 Kyu

Post by emerson_novais »

I signed a pro account on that site and my level was decremented according to problem solving and the level had reached 28.2 kyu. The problem is that in recent days he stood again in 30 kyu and not decreases further, beyond the level of my problems are repeated all the time. Is there a bug on the site? :(
Thanks.
adum
Site Admin

Re: My level ranking are stopped into 30 Kyu

Post by adum »

there's no reason your rank should be stuck. are you solving most of the problems you try at 30kyu or missing them?
emerson_novais

Post by emerson_novais »

When I play, whenever I click "Go to problems" and solving the problems that appear in sequence. The problem that most of them have already decided and always repeat themselves. In my performance chart my progress dropped sharply, as if all the problems wrong. :?
My level remains stuck on 30 Kyu and not progresses. What can I do to resolve this?
Thanks, Adum.
McGlear

Post by McGlear »

For some reason I'm experiencing the same problem - with one slight difference: For me, there isn't even a rating graph available.
The rest is the same: No matter, whether I solve a problem, miss a problem, jump to a higher-graded problem and solve that - my rating does not increase from 30 kyu...
I didn't have that problem when I last tried (a few months ago).

Any suggestions?

UPDATE 10.04.2014:
JavaScript mode works fine, updating my ranking when I solve a problem. Java mode still broken. Additional symptom: in Java mode, I don't see any comments.