Java problems

Jon

Post by Jon »

Hi. Some of the java applet functions aren't working properly for me.

There is no next button on the time trials, and the comments button doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

{Posted by Jon}
llel

Post by llel »

YOu can only gain access to comments and next after you've answered the problem correctly

{Posted by llel}
Jon

Post by Jon »

You may be able to. I, however, cannot see the next button, or use the comments button whether I have solved the problem or not :)

{Posted by Jon}
LCZLAPINSKI

Post by LCZLAPINSKI »

You have to try the problem to gain access to comments and get either a solved or a wrong to get comments.
To get next on time trials you must solve the problem correctly before you run out of smilely faces.

{Posted by LCZLAPINSKI}
Jon

Post by Jon »

To try and explain further:

I have tried a problem. The comments button becomes enabled, but nothing happens when I click it.

On time trial, I have got a problem correct, the screen says next, but there is no button, and nothing happens when I click anywhere around it.

{Posted by Jon}
unkx80

Post by unkx80 »

[quote]
I have tried a problem. The comments button becomes enabled, but nothing happens when I click it.
[/quote]

Pressing the comments button causes a new browser window to open. However, some browsers such as Internet Explorer interpreted this as a popup and disallow it to open. In this case, you will need to allow popups from goproblems.com. I do not really know about the other browsers though.

{Posted by unkx80}
Jon

Post by Jon »

Thanks or the idea, but I don't thin that's the problem. I have turned off the pop-up blocker completely, and tried opeing the site with outlook, but always with the same results.

{Posted by Jon}