I stopped, reciving, mail notifications (of new comments)...

santa c

Post by santa c »

Hullos, adum..

I used, to get an email, every time, somebody added, a comment, on any of my probs, or when somebosy commented, on a prob, I did as well.. I noticed, recently, that it completly stopped... I only get mail notification, of new probs. I do have the option, selected, in my user-setup page...

{Posted by santa c}
WTD

Post by WTD »

Mine have stopped, also. This seems to have happened sometime between the 11th and 25th Aug.

{Posted by WTD}
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Now that you mention it. I haven't received any in the last few weeks as well.

{Posted by Spirit}
admin

Post by admin »

my bad. should be fixed now...

adum

{Posted by admin}
santa c

Post by santa c »

{Posted by santa c}
santa c

Post by santa c »

heh - adum - sorry, to bug u again, but i get my own comments as well... (notification, of my own comments..)

{Posted by santa c}
admin

Post by admin »

thanks, i'll look into that.

adum

{Posted by admin}
santa c

Post by santa c »

lol - i'm not sure, about this, one, but - i didn't get any new prob notifications, today, and landed, on the probs, only when checking the site...

(a bit unrelated but, - wd, with the probs editor! i did have some problems, with comments, but it's preety nice! and the fact, one can view, 'navigate solution' stle paths, really helps :) )

(lol - and translated problems, are a bit closer, now...heh...)

{Posted by santa c}
admin

Post by admin »

there's one thing i haven't done -- if you add problems with the new editor, it doesn't email people. i'll get to that soon...

adum

{Posted by admin}
santa c

Post by santa c »

ohh.. i c.. thanks :)

(then it shows how popular the editor, has become - lol - all recent problems, were made, using, it...!;)

{Posted by santa c}