Just need to know this to finish uploading an sgf...

ZeroTalent

Post by ZeroTalent »

I have a problem with the final step of testing my sgfs. I manage to view them and correctly play them on your tester, but when it comes to say "solved", it never happens :P. I figure i must be omitting something on my file...
In other words, i don't get any message at all until i finish playing the variation "X", and at that point, when it should say "solved", it says nothing, and if i keep on playing it says "wrong".
Do you know how can i fix this?

Thank you very much,

ZeroTalent

{Posted by ZeroTalent}
admin

Post by admin »

hi, please post the SGF file you're having trouble with here, and we can take a look.

adam

[quote]
I have a problem with the final step of testing my sgfs. I manage to view them and correctly play them on your tester, but when it comes to say "solved", it never happens :P. I figure i must be omitting something on my file...
In other words, i don't get any message at all until i finish playing the variation "X", and at that point, when it should say "solved", it says nothing, and if i keep on playing it says "wrong".
Do you know how can i fix this?

Thank you very much,

ZeroTalent
[/quote]

{Posted by admin}
ZeroTalent

Post by ZeroTalent »

Thank you very much, but i figured out what was wrong just by taking a look a some other sgfs from your site. What was happening was that i wasn't putting the comment "RIGHT" after the last move, so the Java applet couldn't read it well.
Thanks again anyway,

ZeroTalent

{Posted by ZeroTalent}