How do I reactivate a problem?

Field Mouse

How do I reactivate a problem?

Post by Field Mouse »

One of my problems - the "Go Love" has been deactivated by another editor. The editor comment says that the problem was silly.
I do not agree. The problem was in the fun and instruction required groups and even in the author's comment I mentioned that it is actually not a pure goproblem, but rather an philosophical expression of an idea that go can be nice even if you lose - I think it was one of my best works here on the goproblems.
Many people did not understand the point of the problem and many did - the comments on it varied from "totally stupid" to "very nice" and I found that perfectly okay.
The problem had no bugs. Yes, the solution was to lose - that is why I put it in the fun group. And there was only one move possible; the other move, which would be normally correct, was disabled, so that people would not play it and get it unnecessarily wrong. No tricks, just an attempt to express a noble idea.
And then this person came, saw the problem, did not get it and thought "oh, how silly!" (yes, the editor comment actually said that the problem was silly!). He did not care if some people liked it and just deleted it. Such people make me sad.
I do not agree with disabling the problem and my question is - how do I reactivate it? When I click the "edit" button it says that the problem cannot be changed anymore.
adum
Site Admin

Re: How do I reactivate a problem?

Post by adum »

i'm not sure what to do about problems like this, which are really go related artwork and not go. what do others think?