The magic of Go.

Pac

Post by Pac »

Id like to know what means Go to it´s players.

Why is it good? why do u like it?

(Its general posting right??)

Hey guys, did u know, problem 3087 is damaged!!!!

{Posted by Pac}
santa c

Post by santa c »

ever been to gobase.org? noticed the line - "go, an addictive game"? well...

go is evil! it makes u leave everythign else and get screwy grades and... well... i'd write more but it ain't no blog... (and saying such stuff here... hmm... i'm not crazy... i want to live! *hides*)

{Posted by santa c}
Remoth0

Post by Remoth0 »

I like go because it is one of the greatest stratedgy games ever. It is interesting because you are not restricted to just a small board that restricts your movement. It allows you to play in actuall stratedgy and not just hope that your opponent screws up. you have different strangths.

I am Remoth0!!!!!!!!!

{Posted by Remoth0}
koala

Post by koala »

suberb game. the thing i love is that nothing is ever the way it seems.

does anyone else find that it relates to some aspects of life? e.g. when your standing in a queue and someones trying to push in

{Posted by koala}
xnarux

Post by xnarux »

I love go because everyone you play has a different strategy and an intensity about them.
Its like a martial arts match, a good challenge even gets my heart racing.
hah xD I;m so obsessed man!

{Posted by xnarux}
Clifton

Post by Clifton »

Go is a wonderful game, and an art. Like any art, it is flexible, and you don't have to play an exact way to play well. Go reaches a level beyond what the word 'game' normally implies, as black and white stones dance across the board. I love the game because whether you win or lose, you get something from it. It resenbles martial arts in the sense that it requires concentration, perserverance, and patience to learn, and if you can connect with the game as you play, the nickname of go as 'hand conversation' is a reality.
-------------------------------------
I ponder my last move and wonder... How far will I get?... How much can I become?...

Potential is limited only by doubt.
I can do this...

{Posted by Clifton}
Thesaint3x7

Go is a wonderfull game

Post by Thesaint3x7 »

Why I play go? Because it is extreme complex in it's simplicity. And it is a wonderfull exercise for the brain.:D

Thesaint3x7

{Posted by Thesaint3x7}
Field Mouse

Magiic

Post by Field Mouse »

In go there are simple rules and almost no limits. Nothing is set in the beginning. It is you who create the shapes you play with. Go is a game of free mind.
The principes of go are the same as the principes of real world around.

~~~(___*>
Field Mouse

{Posted by Field Mouse}