DId you know you can cheat on the go problems

naruto3

Post by naruto3 »

hey everyone I found a way to cheat on the go problems here lol. It's easy all you have to do is go up to view and go down until it says source and click on that sure it's confusing but you can still figure out the solution lol.

{Posted by naruto3}
chrise

Post by chrise »

And how are you going to learn like that?

chrise

{Posted by chrise}
Ossalisc

Post by Ossalisc »

There are loads of much easier ways to cheat - but in the end, who cares if YOU get them wrong or right? And you don't learn from it (apart from reading SGF... and we all know how amazingly useful that comes in everyday life :|)

{Posted by Ossalisc}
Owl Duke

Post by Owl Duke »

seriously... what's the point? you can go to "Navigate Solution"... it's WAY easier to understand... and it's the same thing...

{Posted by Owl Duke}
Hans

cheating

Post by Hans »

You can also log out, have a look at the solution, then login again and solve the problem. But I agree with the other responses: What's the point of doing this?

{Posted by Hans}
santa c

Post by santa c »

ohh u mean we shouldn't be doing it? o_O ;P

lol - u can also have 2 sessions or 2 browser to view gp - i'm using 2 perosnally and i don't keep cookies in one of them so i don't log in... and i often end up solving problems there first... but if u care soo much about ppl seeing how bad u r (at least true in my case... 42k..) u can just turn off the paths and such in ur info

{Posted by santa c}
Pac

Post by Pac »

Hey did you know there an easier way to cheat, Its called "Animated Soluiton"... i swear to god it even shows u the whole variant.

Just kidding anyway there is a real way to cheat

4 ppl who "play" goproblems, like goin rank by rank you can try ur attemps, lose all ur lvs and press F5, youll get new lives

Or you can change the page #
The last 16782364872649823 (long) #, all u have to do is change the 1st 1 to a 4 and you get new lives....

Hey man, i got a social live too!!!

{Posted by Pac}