Games, eh.. et al quick question

Kitsune-chan

Post by Kitsune-chan »

Aside from the tutorial program I saw on the main site, does anyone ever arrange to play each other here?

...Was just curious. Also wanted to know if there were any ways to accurately see what strength you should be playing at...?

I find it rather frustrating that I can play several people saying they're a certain rank only to find them on radically different levels (Which leads me some are lying just to have an easy, relaxing game, le sigh).

Nyah!

{Posted by Kitsune-chan}
Kitsune-chan

Ehh

Post by Kitsune-chan »

Hee hee, is this topic offensive or something? Et al, not responding too quick...

Nyah!

{Posted by Kitsune-chan}
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

[quote]
Aside from the tutorial program I saw on the main site, does anyone ever arrange to play each other here?
[/quote]

This site is not an internet go server but a site with go problems. As such you cannot play games here.

[quote]
...Was just curious. Also wanted to know if there were any ways to accurately see what strength you should be playing at...?

I find it rather frustrating that I can play several people saying they're a certain rank only to find them on radically different levels (Which leads me some are lying just to have an easy, relaxing game, le sigh).
[/quote]

You might want to try KGS (The Kiseido Go Server) but there are many others that have a rating system.

Spirit

{Posted by Spirit}
Kitsune-chan

Post by Kitsune-chan »

Eh-heh.. I know that this place isn't a Go server, was just wondering if it had been done. I'll just assume no, nyah?

Never been to that place, so I'll check it out, thanks.

Nyah!

{Posted by Kitsune-chan}
DZiem3

Post by DZiem3 »

I use Pandanet. They have a rating system there too! If you are interested in playing a game w/ me that would be kukl. I'm not very good though.

http://www.pandanet.co.jp/English/sintro1.html

{Posted by DZiem3}