new editor -> color moves twice..

santa c

Post by santa c »

hullos, ;)

it happened, to me a couple of times, already -
when i edit, the position, using the placnig and removing of stones, after the game begins, the applet, gets locked, on the previous color - if white moved it's white's turn again, if black moves...it's the same.

(heh - a bit unrelated, but i have another problem, i don't c, the don't which r supposed to mark, comments)

(and since, i'ma lready writtnig.. ;) - it'd be nice, if things, like set, when, adding a comment, and even more importent a lable,'d have a shortcut - "&set" style...)

(lol - i just like to say things..;) - also, browsing, using down,up could be usefull..)

(and having the actuall sgf, text - like in the problems, tester - i know,u can basically, test, it like that, but what if u need to graphically, edit, a not yet posted, problem?)

have fun.. ;)

{Posted by santa c}
admin

Post by admin »

hi, not sure why you're getting the same color moving twice. i haven't experienced this problem myself.

i do plan to add keyboard shortcuts for the tools -- is that what you're talking about? up and down arrows for nagigation will come too.

thanks,
adum

[quote]
hullos, ;)

it happened, to me a couple of times, already -
when i edit, the position, using the placnig and removing of stones, after the game begins, the applet, gets locked, on the previous color - if white moved it's white's turn again, if black moves...it's the same.

(heh - a bit unrelated, but i have another problem, i don't c, the don't which r supposed to mark, comments)

(and since, i'ma lready writtnig.. ;) - it'd be nice, if things, like set, when, adding a comment, and even more importent a lable,'d have a shortcut - "&set" style...)

(lol - i just like to say things..;) - also, browsing, using down,up could be usefull..)

(and having the actuall sgf, text - like in the problems, tester - i know,u can basically, test, it like that, but what if u need to graphically, edit, a not yet posted, problem?)

have fun.. ;)
[/quote]

{Posted by admin}
santa c

Post by santa c »

yea, thanks :)

but the entering the sgf, code, from another program, the way, one can do, while testing, would be really usefull - in order to import things, or correct them, before the problem, was published..(after the send problem)

{Posted by santa c}
santa c

Post by santa c »

stopping the applet from remmbering the previous color - as in allowing to switch in the middle, like cgoban alows, could be a solution...

{Posted by santa c}
santa c

Post by santa c »

a little problem - when editing "graphically"(using the applet), a 9x9 board, which isn't full - like a corner, problem, on a 9x9, and clicking on zoom... well one get a board, which working with is possible, but...

(ofcourse, one could just put a temporary mark(at the opposite corner), zoom and unzoom again, to get a view of the 9x9 only, but..)

{Posted by santa c}
admin

Post by admin »

yeah, i haven't done new board creation yet for smaller boards.

adum

{Posted by admin}
santa c

Post by santa c »

adum - it(getting stuck at the wrong color) also happened after i clicked with my mouse, on a certain stone, in the tree... :(

i had to redo it all.. :'(

any chance, that already made files, could be edited using the applet, before their putted on the site? (i'd be able to regain, the right colors move if it ever happens again, this way..)

{Posted by santa c}