- Everything must be a sentence with terminating punctuation. (Short sentences okay, such as "Ko.")
- First letters of a sentence must be capitalized.
- Players called "Black" and "White" with this capitalization, not "W".
- Coordinates capitalized: "Q15".
- Numbered moves specified in number form: "White plays 1." not "White plays one.".
- Grammar must be correct.
- When specifying intersections by a letter, do not use quotes. Eg, say "Playing at A is better." and not "Playing at 'A' is better.".
- Fixing the grammar doesn't mean taking out all personality. This is a perfectly valid comment: "Caught in a ladder. (Hey, I warned you!)"